Saturday, 25 March 2017

Style Philosophy: Style Idols




1. What do you admire in other women's appearance?

I love people who dare to wear something a bit more exciting than usual. I love anyone who really expresses themselves through their style!

2. Many people say that they want to "feel good" or that they admire people who seem "confident". What does that mean to you?

I don't really understand that question. Lots of people are confident in really blah outfits haha. I like to just express my inner personality through my style, often with a Faery edge. I feel really weird if I go out not looking like myself.

3. Do you notice women on the street? If yes, who catches your eye? 

I often notice awesome clothing or accessories and try to compliment the wearer if I can. I love individual style with a Faery or boho edge best.


4. Whom do you admire? If not admiration, how would you describe the feeling that a noteworthy woman on the street elicits in you?

I love the ladies of the Advanced Style blog and book. I also am hugely inspired by those in my Fae Fashion group. I feel so inspired and a little jealous of amazing outfits and am always trying to use that inspiration for my own outfits. 


1 comment:

  1. you have a fae fashion group? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete