Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Wall Decoration

The wall in my bedroom has finally been collaged with all my little bits and pieces.


Big posters: Josephine Wall, photo of a cute jumping spider that my partner found


Nene Thomas print


Nene Thomas print, oracle card from magazine


Norman Lindsay postcard, oracle card from magazine, Nene Thomas print




More Nene Thomas prints


Postcard with ducks in field of tulips


Nene Thomas, postcard from Shovava on Etsy, Oracle card from Gnostic Enchantments


Pheasant postcard, oracle card, Nene Thomas


Frida videotape cover, oracle card from Gnostic enchantments, Norman Lindsay postcard, duck postcard


Oracle card, Nene Thomas


Nene Thomas print, Norman Lindsay postcard

16 comments:

  1. I love this idea, and you have some really nice pieces. It's a great way to personalise a wall, and a room. I must finally decide what colour we are painting each room and then I can play! Some of the Nene Thomas [prints remind me of Erte, and the old Vogue covers that he did. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ seems to be some kind of trend again to have a wall crowded with postcards and pictures, i really love that because it tells quite a lot about the people living in that flat! and goodness what would be cute than jumping spider pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thk u for sharing the range of Art you enjoy! Hmmm, noted!
    xDebi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not all the art I enjoy, though, I'd need more walls than that! ;)

      Delete
  4. Looking so lovely! Beautiful way to display lovely art pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Nene Thompson prints. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete